Wednesday 16 April 2014

25 things before 25

25 THINGS I WILL LOVE TO DO BEFORE AM 25

1. Eat an entire large Bucket of chocolate ice cream
2. Go on a 3 month world cruise
3. Get on the Forbes "30 under 30" list
4. Buy myself a car
5. Build my parents a huge house in Bafut

6. Get my driving license
7. Go on an American road trip
8. Have someone perform something (song, poem) like "All of me" John legend just for me
9. Design and erect a self sustaining charity org.
10. Watch one football world cup game live!

11. Become a "people person" ... lol
12. Run a blog that inspires people on purpose
13. do a bicycle race
14. Visit Jamaica
15. Get a Master's degree

16. Start my own Talk show
17. Get over 10000 views on each of my blog post
18. Design and Build my own house
19. Have a room full of shoes and bags..lol
20. Spend a month shopping and sightseeing in New york

21. Learn how to braid hair
22. Get my CPA certification
23. get my own trademark and brand for clothing and cosmetics (MankaNadineTM)
24. Fall in love with a tall handsome and God fearing young man
25. Get married!/engaged (either)

This is not in order of priority.As I do each I will cross them off the list, Let's see how many I get done in 2015!

so what is it for you? some may seem unrealistic, but they keep you going? what are those 30 things you must do before 30 or those 15 things you must do before 15!!! get a pen and paper and start.
xoxo; Manka

1 comment: